Vocalist Recording Experience
The Vocalist Recording Experience is the perfect introduction to the world of professional recording in a real studio and is tailor made for people of all ages and abilities who love to sing.
The lucky recipient will be welcomed to the studio, given a tour and then invited to sing their favourite songs to backing tracks. Our friendly producer will guide them through the process and have them sounding great in no time.
Buy one for yourself or give someone special an amazing gift experience they'll never forget.
It takes 1 hour to record edit and mix 1 song.
Up to 3 guests are welcome and a CD and digital download of the session is included in the price.
Don't forget to take lots of pictures!
How It Works
1. Choose the duration of your session.
(It takes one hour to record, mix and finish a song)
2. Add the Recording Experience to your basket and check out.
3. Recieve an email receipt for your purchase.
4. Your Voucher will be emailed to you separately for you to use yourself or to print out to give as a gift experience.
1. Choose the songs you're going to sing, 1 for each hour of your session.
2. Get in touch to set a date and time and tell us your song choices.
Email us at email@example.com or
call 07931235163 quoting your experience type and order number and we'll find a suitable date and get you booked in.
3. Practice, Practice, Practice!
Make sure you know the songs well to get the most from your experience
4. We look forward to seeing you at the studio!
On the day
1. Arrive at the agreed start time.
Sessions start at this agreed time and finish on time . Please be punctual as a late arrival will mean a shorter session.
2. See the Studio
On arrival at the studio our producer will welcome you, show you round the studio and explain how the recording process works.
3. Warm up
Sing through your first chosen song to get comfortable with your headphones and warm up your voice.
4. Start recording your song.
Our producer will ask you to record 3-4 takes and then begin the editing process.They will work alongside you to choose the best parts of your vocal, retune anything you're not happy with, add FX and mix and master the finished record. Songs take 1 hour to record.
5. Finishing up
Receive your finished songs on CD and mp3. Don't forget to take pictures of your fun day!